STS is a leading enterprise level hardware, software services and solutions provider in several countries across the MENA region, offering specialised e-government and e-banking solutions. Empowered by a professional force of over 190 qualified and highly skilled employees, STS works in partnership with industry leading companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Sun, IBM, Cisco and Hypercom, Foundry, Genicom, Mosaic, Avaya, Nortel and Vasco.
The STS Group embraces the following division:
- B-Tech: Microsoft Large Account Reseller and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Enterprises and Support Services, based in Jordan, are two distinct partnerships with Microsoft that we leverage to deliver license solutions and support services to enterprise customers. Also, being the sole Distributor for Dell Computers, we address both consumer and corporate markets through the wide range offering of hardware solutions from Dell.
- STS’s BusinessONE e-Business: Based in the Middle East, with offices based in Dubai Internet City, providing leading software solutions for the e-Business. STS has unique products for electronic payments, e-banking and SMS bulk messaging systems, along with leading solutions for enterprise portals and enterprise business integrations. STS is proud to be the only Middle East-based company qualified to be an IBM Premier Software Partner with certified Portal Qualifications, along with Microsoft Gold Partner with highly qualified and certified MS resources.
- CompuNET: Specialises in both data networking services and structured cabling solutions, going beyond cabling systems to offer total connectivity solutions from copper, to fibre, to software to a combination of the three. CompuNET is a distributor for Avaya Communications, Cisco Systems, Corning Cables Systems, Foundry Networks and Nortal Networks.
- EFT POS Division: STS is Hypercom’s Master Distributor in the Middle East. The EFT POS division provides regional financial institutions with turnkey point of sale (POS) solutions that covers POS Terminals, networking infrastructure, EMV upgrade, and software development services. The division has an R&D unit and a support unit that provides professional services to the whole Middle East.
- STS EFT Software: STS is the regional representative for Mosaic Software, offering its postilion suite of electronic funds transfer (EFT) products. Postilion offers full EFT switching, back office tools and debit card management functionality. The EFT software division provides full services for implemention and support of Postilion across the Middle East.
- The Arab Academy for Microsoft Technologies: The Arab Academy for Microsoft Technologies is specialised in high-end IT training and professional development. The Academy provides training in partnerships with Microsoft, CompTia and Cisco, among other international vendors. Recently, the academy launched a highly specialised diploma programs in networking and security with a vision to extending these programs in the near future. The vision is to lead the academy towards becoming the most prominent high-end IT training and professional development provider locally and regionally.
- STS’s SUN: Sun division STS is the sole distributor and enterprise accredited partner for SUN Microsystems, acting as Sun's service partner in Jordan. Our main role is to offer value to our customers by playing the role of both a consultant, as well as a system integrator to present unified integrated solutions tailor-made for individual customers.
- STS’s IBM: IBM Division STS offers the latest in IBM hardware solutions through a fully certified team for pre-sales, consultation and maintenance services. Moreover, STS has been awarded IBM Premier Software Partner status and is the first Middle East partner to pick up this level of certification for IBM’s middleware WebSphere offering.
For more information, please visit our website: