To be the most admired defence and aerospace systems supplier through world-class people and technology.
Raytheon at a glance
- Chairman and CEO: William H. Swanson
- Global headquarters: 870 Winter Street, Waltham, Massachusetts, 02451, US
- 78,000 employees worldwide
- $18.1 billion in 2003 revenues
• To achieve above-market growth in our four strategic business areas:
1. Missile defence
2. Precision engagement
3. Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance
4. Homeland security
• To restore Raytheon Aircraft to preeminence in aviation, showcasing the Beechcraft® and Hawker® brands.
• To be a customer-focused company based on performance, relationships and solutions:
- Performance: Meet commitments to our customers, partners and each other, driving customer success.
- Relationships: Build positive, solid relationships with our customers, partners and each other. Listen, anticipate, respond, follow-through.
- Solutions: Develop and provide superior customer solutions, working as one company.
A global leader in technology-driven solutions that provide integrated mission systems for our customers
Raytheon is an industry leader in defence and government electronics, space, information technology,
technical services, business aviation and special mission aircraft providing integrated mission systems to meet the critical defence and non-defence needs of its customers.
- Integrated Defense Systems – Headquarters in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
- Intelligence and Information Systems – Headquarters in Garland, Texas
- Missile Systems – Headquarters in Tucson, Arizona
- Network Centric Systems – Headquarters in McKinney, Texas
- Space and Airborne Systems – Headquarters in El Segundo, California
- Raytheon Technical Services Company LLC – Headquarters in Reston, Virginia
- Raytheon Aircraft Company – Headquarters in Wichita, Kansa
For more information, please visit our web site: