At PASS we offer the full range of support services to suit your powered access requirements. Whatever your access problem we can provide a solution.
We offer a wide range of new and used access equipment. We are quite unique amongst equipment dealers – we are independent of any manufacturer and only offer our customers the best machine for their specific needs. We supply equipment from all the major manufacturers JLG, Genie, Skyjack, Upright etc. We are also the UK’s leading specialist sales company supplying specialist tracked & narrow access equipment throughout Europe.
Our fleet of used machines is all serviced and inspected prior to sale and can provide a cost effective alternative to new equipment.
Engineering support services
- PASS is the UK’s leading independent service provider with highly skilled and motivated service engineers situated across the length and breadth of the country.
- Our engineers are equipped with modern mobile workshops with extensive parts stock and diagnostic equipment ensuring that your equipment downtime is reduced to a minimum.
- As well as our mobile workshops we also have superb workshop facilities for major repairs and overhauls.
- PASS were the first in the industry to offer guaranteed response times and fixed price servicing. We offer bespoke service and inspection packages designed to meet your exact needs and cover all your legal responsibilities under LOLER 1998.
- Our engineers are among the most highly trained and best qualified in the industry. With independent accreditations from IPAF (international Powered Access Federation) and CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme).
- Many companies have included PASS on their approved suppliers/service provider’s list including: MSD (Merck Sharp & Dohme), GSK (GlaxoSmithKline), BBC, NHS, UKAEA (UK Atomic Energy Authority), BT, BA and many more. With PASS you can be sure that your equipment is in safe hands.
- PASS offers a first class service to all its customers and has a commitment to maintain and build upon its high standards. We aim not to meet but exceed our customer’s expectations by offering cost effective and safe management of your access needs.
Training can be provided either on site or at one of our training centres in Basildon or West London. The cost of training depends on the type of training required.
We provide IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) training and PASS training. Our courses are designed to cover all your legal and health & safety requirements and provide bespoke training to suit your exact requirements.
PASS Training has been at the forefront of MEWP and material handling training for over 10 years. Over 3,000 trainees pass through our purpose built training centres each year, making our training one of the largest training providers in the UK. Our client list is equally impressive including; BBC, GSK, Merlo, Manitou, JLG, Genie, Formula-1 and many more.
For more information, please visit our website: