|ArmorGroup is a global risk management services business with over 7,600 employees in over 26 countries. ArmorGroup is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
For more than 20 years ArmorGroup has been providing quality risk management services to corporate, government and humanitarian organizations, particularly those that need to operate in hazardous or chaotic environments that put their people, physical, financial and intellectual assets at risk. ArmorGroup provides solutions that enable its clients to understand, manage and mitigate exceptional risks.
ArmorGroup is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with operations across Europe, North and South America, Russia/CIS, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific. Over the past 2 years ArmorGroup has assisted clients in over 160 countries.
ArmorGroup Iraq (AGI) is a fully registered and legally licensed security services company. AGI is licensed and authorised to conduct a number of services in Iraq. ArmorGroup has over 1400 employees in Iraq currently.
In Iraq service offerings include:
Security services and consulting
- Static guarding, physical security of key installations and sites
- Survey and assessment
- Guard force training
- Protective site services
- Static and mobile site protection
- Access control
- Technical systems
- Secure communications
- Protective security details
- Convoy escort services
- Secure accommodation
- Protocol services
- Cultural awareness and business protocol training
- Residential security
- Static guard/mobile guard training
- VIP escort and close protection/advanced
- Team leaders course
- Unarmed combat course
- Surveillance detection
- Medical courses
- Counter terrorist training courses
Mine action (consulting, survey and clearance of UXO and landmines)
- Project management and technical consultancy
- Training and Development of national capacities
- General and technical site survey and risk assessment
- Mine risk education and community relations support
- Socio-economic impact analysis
- Quality assurance and control services
- Underwater survey and EOD
- Landmine and UXO clearance, including battle area and range clearance and decommissioning (manual clearance, mine detection dogs, mechanical clearance support systems)
AGI provides these protective security and safety services to government clients (Iraqi, US, UK) and multinational companies engaged in reconstruction activity.
AGI is registered in Baghdad, Basra and Kuwait and is currently present across the whole of Iraq.
AGI is also developing national capacity and in addition to recruiting and training local nationals personnel for AGI operations we are also engaged in providing essential training to personnel from Iraqi ministries. AGI has constructed a large training facility near Al Hillah for the training of Iraqi government personnel.
For more information, please visit our website: